Tuesday 25 February 2014

Lookbook with Jabong.com: The Biker Girl - Look 1



Hi Everyone,

Lakme Fashion Week is around the corner and I'm very excited to see the new trends and new color palate which will be ruling the coming season. This year our favorite online shopping website Jabong.com is one of the Co-Sponsors of Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014. To celebrate this wonderful collaboration, I have decided to create three looks with Jabong.com's products and show you guys my own fashion trends before everyone gets busy with the exciting fashion week. 

For my first look I have selected a beautiful leopard print top and to team up with I have paired it with a leather jacket and black pants. I have named this look 'The Biker Girl'. 




To accessories the look I have added the brown boots, cat-eye sunglasses and a studded black clutch. 







This look will give a very strong and at the same time a very stylish look. You can wear this look on a night out with your girlfriends or for a rock concert. I love this look because it shows how strong you are from inside, and that no one will dare to take you lightly, yet it has a feminine touch to it :)

Here is a collage of the whole outfit together. 



Buy this look here:
Top: ( Here ), Jacket ( Here ), Pant ( Here ), Booties ( Here ), Sunglasses ( Here ), Clutch ( Here ), Nail Enamel ( Here ), Lipstick ( Here )


Thank you so much for reading. Stay tuned for the next two looks coming up here. 



1 comment: