Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lookbook with Jabong.com: Breathe Out - Look 3


Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, I posted two looks with Jabong.com products as to celebrate their Collaboration with Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014.

Here's presenting you the third and the last look created by me with Jabong products. They have an amazing collection of clothes, shoes, accessories, bags and what not. In process of making these looks, I saw some amazing products which directly went to my wishlist :)

The below look is a very classic and on the go look. I have named this look 'expirer' which is french for 'Breathe Out'.




For this easy and relaxed look, I have selected a jersey crop top with a printed legging. To accessories and to give it a stylish look, I paired it with studded boots, bag, earring and bracelet.

I love this look because this is a boyish style and a very comfortable pairing to wear. You can wear this look for a coffee date or shopping, while going out for a fun day with friends or going for a road trip. Over all this is a very relaxed look in which you can have fun.     




Here is a collage of the whole outfit together.



Buy this look here:
Crop Top ( Here ), Legging ( Here ), Boots ( Here ), Sling Bag ( Here ), Bracelet ( Here ), Earring ( Here )

I hope you liked all the three looks. Tell me which one is your favorite by leaving your comments below :)

Thank you so much for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment