Sunday 9 February 2014

Owls Nest: Brown Peplum Jacket and Long Sweater


Hi Everyone!

I hope you guys are enjoying this warm Sunday!


Delhi's weather is so unpredictable! Few days ago it was quite warm and I started to feel that winters are over but it started to rain again and the cold breezy winds are back. Not that I'm not liking it but it gets difficult when you have to go out for a shoot. A good shoot needs good lighting and yesterday we some how managed to click some good pictures with the available natural lights. 




I got this necklace as a gift. When I thought of pairing it, I wanted to give life to the entire look. So I kept the owls nest as a theme and paired the outfit in brown to give it a nest feeling. I paired the long sweater as a dress with the brown peplum jacket. 




Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit:

Sweater: Old
Jacket: Globus 
Handbag: Bags and Bags
Shoes and Ring: Janpath Market
Necklace: Gifted

1 comment:

  1. Good photography. Between, is this the blogger herself?
    Too beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete