Saturday 22 February 2014

Candy Colors: Flared Skirt and Celadon Green Pumps


Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying the Sunday. 

Playing with candy colors are always fun and it lighten up the mood. Today, I have paired the two lovely candy colors celadon green and tea rose pink. 



I paired the dark green top with the lovely tea rose pink Skirt which I recently bought from Zara. The flared combination of the skirt and the top gave the whole pairing a very relaxed and airy look. I also added my Celadon Green Pumps and the necklace with this pairing to give it a more light and vibrant color.




I got this beautiful necklace from W (WforWomen) as a valentine gift. The beads in this necklace reminded me of the tasty candies we use to have in school. The lovely color of the necklace matches my shoes very well. 




Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit:

Top: Nun ( Here )
Skirt: Zara ( Here ) ( Here )
Bag and Shoes: Heels
Necklace: WforWomen ( Here )

No comments:

Post a Comment