Sunday 2 February 2014

Black and White Combo : Houndstooth Coat and White Skirt


Hi Everyone,

Today, I have paired my houndstooth coat. This is one of my favorite piece of winter coats in my closet. I really like the houndstooth pattern on it. 

When this pattern was first created in 1800s, it was known as Shepherd's Check or Dogstooth because of its design. This pattern was originally worn as an outer garment of woven wool cloth by shepherds. Over the years this pattern was used by many famous fashion houses in their designs. 



I bought this lovely coat when I visited a event by Nun and there I saw this coat on sale. I quickly grabbed it as I know it will be a very stylish piece in my closet. 





I paired the houndstooth coat with the with Zara skirt. When I was trying this pairing, I fell in love with this look. You can wear this pairing in your office meetings or a formal get together, Lunch dates, etc. 



Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit:

Coat: ImNun ( Here ) ( Similar Here )
Tee-Shirt: Reliance Trends (Bare Denim)
Skirt: Zara ( Here )
Shoes: Stelatoes Shoes
Necklace: Local Market (Sarojini Nagar)

1 comment:

  1. more than the coat, i am loving the skirt..it's so chic and delicate!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete