Wednesday 5 February 2014

Weekly Tip: Bow Flat Ballerinas


Hi Everyone,

I don't like to wear heels everywhere specially when I have to walk too much. Shoes are my weakness and I love to buy them in different colors and patterns. Recently I have grown my love towards the bow flats ballerinas. A simple flat shoe looks very cute with a bow on top of it.  


So, today I'm gonna share some cute looks with the bow flats ballerinas with you guys. 




Pairing flats are always a better option when you have to drive, take long walks, running around, going out for shopping, etc. It keeps your feet relaxed and with a bow on top of it gives you that cute and stylish look and you will hardly miss your heels.






When talking about the bow flats, how can I not show you mine.  


So, give your feet some ease and put on the bow flats ballerinas for a comfortable day.

Thank you so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment