Sunday 23 June 2013

Sheer Look - White Lacy Top and Bright Pink Trousers

Hi Everyone!

In this summer season lacy and shear tops are very much in. This saves you from this hot summer and also gives a chic look. 

I have paired my white lace top with this baggy trouser. I have paired this bright pink trouser with light colors so that the color of the trouser pops out beautifully.



 

 

I visited a near by mall and saw this pair of shoes. I actually went there to buy a white color stilettos and I also tried to look at some other pairs too but I  my eyes were glued to this particular pair and I so wanted it badly. So, I finally bought this beautiful beige shade stilettos and they are so comfortable to wear and they are pointy too.




 



I have recently opened an account in pinterest.com. Please join me there as well http://pinterest.com/fashionbyruda/pins/

Thank you so much for reading this. Thank you for all your love and support. Wish you a great week ahead.

Outfit:
White Lacy Top: H&M (Old) ( Similar Here )
Bright Pink Trousers: ( Similar Here )
Beige Stilettoss: ( Similar Here )
Beige Clutch Bag: ( Similar Here )
Bracelet: Globus

1 comment:

  1. Hi good post but I would watch out for the pants bunching up around the crotch area.

    ReplyDelete