Sunday 1 September 2013

Greeny Afternoon: Statement Necklace and White Shirt

Hi Everyone!

Today I have paired my white chiffon shirt with my skinny jeans and to give the whole outfit a tinge of color I used my statement necklace.




This loose shirt is very airy and light and in a sunny afternoon it worked very well to keep me cool.




I have recently posted a post on my blog for Myntra ( Here ) and if you look at the dress which I'm wearing, it's exactly the same as the bag I'm carrying here. I found this bag on my last visit to Bags and Bags, Janpath and as soon as we entered the shop, my friend said "Look this bag is exactly the same as your dress you got from Myntra" and I decided that I want it. To my surprise the dress and the bag both have same colors and pattern.





Wearing a statement necklace over a collared plain shirt gives the over all look a great color compliment as well as it looks like it is a part of the shirt. 

You can wear a plain boring collared shirt and pair it with your colorful statement necklace to give it a very vibrant look.   


Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you like this.

Outfit:

White Shirt: ( Similar here )
Jeans – Pepe Jeans London
Statement Necklace: FashionandYou ( Here )
Watch: ALDO ( Here )
Shoes: ( Similar Here
Handbag: Bags and Bags, Janpath

No comments:

Post a Comment