Sunday 29 September 2013

Lovely Hearts: Metallic Details Tee and Printed Pants

Hi Everyone!



Printed pants are so much in this season and when I saw this small heart shaped pattern jeans, I got so excited as my size was available. I was looking for printed Jeans for a long time. The added benefit in these pants are the zippers. The zipper at both ends is giving the whole thing an edgy look and I love it.



With the pants I have paired my metallic detail Tee. This Tee is giving the whole outfit a very modern look. The two contrasting colors are giving a very nice monochromatic look.




I'm working on a very special and important thing which I will share with you guys soon. I'm very excited and I hope you all will love it too :)


Thank you so much for reading this! 
 
I always love to read your comments. So, do not forget to leave your comments below.

Outfit:

Metallic Details Tee and Printed Pants: Nuon' from Westside ( Here )
Accessories: Earrings - Myntra.com Here ),  Belt - Myntra.com ( Here ), Watch: French Connection Watches (FCUK)
Shoes: Heels

2 comments:

  1. Nice..you have made an ordinary dress look nice with your styling, presentation and accessories :)

    www.hautekutir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I also visited your blog and I loved your reviews.. Keep up the good work :)

      Delete