Sunday 15 September 2013

Biker Girl: Denim Jacket and Studded Belt

Hi Everyone!

Today I have created a biker look. I have paired my simple dress with boots and a denim jacket.


 I have paired this dress in my previous post as well ( Here ) and I wanted to pair it up again with a different look. This time I thought of wearing it with my denim jacket. And while I was trying those two, I thought of adding my boots to complete the look!



I added my chain neck piece which I recently bought from Globus  and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.


Ohkay...!!! So I have got the 'biker girl' look, now all I need to do is to learn how to ride a bike :p







Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you like the look. 
 
Please do not forget to leave your comments below.

Outfit:

Bubble Print Dress - Weavers
Denim Jacket - Incense
Accessories - Braclet and Neck Piece from Globus, Watch and Belt from ALDO
Boots - Heels (Old)
Bag - Puma Ferrari (Old)

2 comments: