Wednesday 28 August 2013

Weekly Tip : Peplum Tops

Hi Everyone!

Hope you had a great week, so far. Till now my week went fantastically good.
My this week's topic(Tip) is Peplum Tops. I personally like this style a lot and looking for some good Peplum for myself too.


As I have been searching for this top from quite a long time, I have realized that many people do not know about this as I went to many stores and asked for this top and they were like: Peplum... aahhh what is that?

The meaning of the word peplum is a short flared, gathered, or pleated strip of fabric attached at the waist of a woman's jacket, dress, or blouse. I find this top very interesting as it gives an hour glass shape to your body from below your waist.





From high street fashion to ramp walks, you will find beautiful and different styles of Peplum tops everywhere. These tops have short flared, gathered, or pleated strip of fabric attached at the waist, so they go very well with a tight fitted bottom like high waist tight skirt, pants, mini skirts.





Peplum tops can be carried as a formal wear, night parties or even at a date night. 

Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you love this top like I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment