Saturday 24 August 2013

Roof Top: Indo-Western Formal Wear

Hi Everyone,


Today's post is a requested post. This is an indo-western fusion wear which we can wear for office and for college too.  It is a very easy going, daily wear.


I have picked this short kurti-top from Reliance Trends.  This is a cotton top and it works great for summers, especially as an office wear. Usually in India, we prefer to wear something like this at work. This look gives you the freedom of movement as well as an Indian touch.


Adding little accessories with a simple top can bring out that required glamour which we all need. So, pick some short kurti top and pair it with your denim jeans and add little accessories and you are ready to start your day.



 

I really liked the location for the shoot but, reaching here was a task as I was wearing heels and my heart was pounding because of the height. But we still wanted to take a little risk, and as a result the shoot came out well. Here, I would like to thank my team for their support in carrying out this shoot.

Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you like this look.

Wish you a great day ahead. 

Outfit:
Top: Reliance Trends
Black Demin 
Accessories: Janpath
Leather Black Handbag: Old
Black Peep Toes - Stelatoes Shoe ( Similar here )

No comments:

Post a Comment