Wednesday 20 November 2013

Weekly Tip: Indian Sarees

Hi Everyone!

It is the wedding season and I'm sure we all have to attend at least one close wedding this season.

I have seen many people who shop without even having a clue of what they want. Well I think instead of rushing into things, you should first plan a look for yourself and then start shopping. By doing so, you will not only save some money but will also end up purchasing only those things which are required.

I always plan my look before I leave for shopping, and if I don't get anything similar to what I want, I get it made for myself.
So, this season try something Indian and Sophisticated. Try some Sarees!


Kareena is looking really sexy in this saree designed by Manish Malhotra.


 

I think keeping your entire outfit simple looks great. Specially when you are attending a wedding function, after all you are not the bride!!



I really liked Sonam's look and I would really love to try this on me. 





Which look would you like to try? 
Don't forget to comment below.
Thank you so much for reading.


1 comment: