Sunday 27 October 2013

Arabian Nights: Red Short Kurti and Harem Pajama


Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.



Today I have paired my Aladdin Pajama popularly known as Harem Pajama ( it always reminds of Aladdin!! I use to love watching that show). I really like the look and feel of Harem Pajamas. These are very comfortable, airy and light. You can wear these pajamas in your office with a short kurti.

These are so comfortable that you can work wearing these the whole day.





I have to run and hunt for locations every weekend. Wearing flats help a lot and this one is one of my favorite. I just love the metallic details in it.



Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit:

Red Kurti: from G ( Here ) and ( Here )
Harem Pajama: Reliance Trends
Accessories: Earing and Charm from Janpath
Shoes: Bata's Footin
Bag: Stelatoes

1 comment:

  1. wow how did u get such a nice tan in this season??!!

    ReplyDelete