Sunday 6 October 2013

Photo Shoot: Embroidery Skirt and Printed Top

Hi Everyone!

Wish all of you a very Happy Navratri! 


We are finally over with our traveling video for Kesrauli, which will be our first video on our youtube channel and I will soon share the same with you all. I'm very excited and hope you all will like it. 



Today I have paired my favorite Zara flair skirt again with a printed top. I have already paired this in one of my previous post ( Here ). 







Last weekend we felt very lethargic to go out and shoot. So, we thought of covering the shoot at home only. We ran some test shots and we really liked the results which came out and I felt very free to pose for the camera too. Now, we are also considering our room as our shoot location ;). 

Let me know how do you like the post. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit:

Printed Top: Old
Skirt: Zara
Snake Leather Pumps - Charles and Keith
Clutch – Heels
Watch: Fossil ( Here ) and ( Here )

No comments:

Post a Comment