Sunday 7 July 2013

White Dove: Lace Dress and Orange Baggy Bag

Hi Everyone!

I have recently bought this white lace dress from a nearby shop and I'm so excited to pair this up in various different ways. As the color of this dress is white, I can pair this up with any color and pattern. 


 

As the dress is white and I have used a beige color stilettos for this pairing, I wanted to use a pop of color to contrast this outfit. So, I have used my orange baggy bag for this pairing to add the contrast to this whole outfit. Baggy Bags are always helpful to carry your essentials and keep your hands free. I personally love big bags for me wherever I go.

 


 
 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like this pairing. I'm excited to show you guys more pairings with this dress in different ways.

Outfit:

White Lace Dress: ( Here ) and ( Here )
Watch: ALDO ( Here )
Shoes: ( Similar Here )
Orange Baggy Bag: Stilettos
Belt and Necklace: Sarojini Nagar Market :)

No comments:

Post a Comment