Wednesday 15 January 2014

Weekly Tip: Styling Ponytails



Hi Everyone,

We would like to tie our hairs whether it's winter or summer to protect our hairs from dust, UV rays, pollution etc. But we always think 'Will I look nice, if I tie my hairs'. We normally like to keep our hair open if we are going for an event or a party, but have you ever thought of tying your hair in a ponytail that to in a stylish way!! 




You can tie a ponytail in various different ways. You can go for a sleek, feminine or girly look depending on the mood and the pairing. 

You can turn your bad hair day into a good one by trying any of these amazing looking ponytail styles. 









Here's a link ( here ) where you can find some amazing videos of  how you can do it yourself. 

I think your hair plays a very important role in your overall look and a good hairstyle can always complement your look. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you will try some of these looks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment